Andrea Winterer, CFP®, RICP®
Managing Partner, Financial Planner
Andrea founded E3 in 2009 so that she and like-minded advisors could serve clients’ best interests through personalized, goal-oriented financial planning. Though her practice welcomes a variety of clients, she is particularly passionate about helping divorced women feel confident about their finances. She has advised this audience for many years and recently contributed her expertise to Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE).
A seasoned and trusted financial services professional, Andrea has over fifteen years of experience in the industry. Before founding E3, she was an advisor and manager at Ameriprise Financial. Boston Magazine has named her a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager* every year in E3’s history. Andrea Winterer is proud to have been recognized as a President’s Level advisor for 2014 — a distinction based on annual production that places her among the top 13 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Andrea lives in Dover, MA with her daughter, Finley, and dog, Charlie. In her free time, she enjoys Crossfit, skiing, and yoga. She is currently pursuing her 200 hour yoga teacher training.
- University of Vermont, Summa Cum Laude, BA in Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Certified in Long Term Care Planning
- FINRA Uniform Combined State Law Examination (Series 66)
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- FINRA General Securities Principal (Series 24)
- Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network
- Completed the Certified Divorce Analyst Curriculum in 2008, offered by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
* *Based on 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria, including a minimum of 5 years as an active credentialed financial professional, favorable regulatory and complaint history, accepts new clients, client retention rates, client assets administered, education, and professional designations. 3,619 Boston area wealth managers were considered for the award; 566 (16 percent of candidates) were named 2019 Five Star Wealth Managers. (The criteria provided reflects the most recent year for which advisor received the award. The criteria used, the number of wealth managers considered for the award, and the percentage of those who receive the award, may vary from year to year). These awards are not indicative of the wealth managers’ future performance. Your experiences may vary. For more information, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.