Kevin Garland, CFP®
A founding member of E3, Kevin runs an advice-based financial planning and investment management practice. He focuses on helping career-oriented New England families reach long-term financial goals, like getting kids through college and generating retirement incomes that sustain flexible lifestyles. Prior to joining E3, Kevin was an advisor and advisor coach at Ameriprise Financial.
Kevin grew up in southern Maine and has lived in the Boston area since 2000. An avid fan of Boston’s four professional sports teams, he enjoys listening to podcasts, seeing movies at small theaters, and staying physically active. He is married to Melissa, whom he met at Bentley College in 2002. They have a son, Jaxton, who was born in 2018.
- Bentley University, Magna Cum Laude, BS in Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- FINRA Uniform Combined State Law Examination (Series 66)
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network