FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR DIVORCE
Achieve financial stability, even when life gets complicated.
More often than not, dealing with divorce necessitates revising your financial plan. For many, this means making big decisions about money for the first time while balancing financial responsibilities as a newly or soon-to-be single person.
Though this process can be overwhelming, you don’t have to tackle it alone. As experts in divorce-related financial planning, we’re here to help you establish an independent, personalized financial plan that empowers you to make decisions about your money before, during, and after your divorce.
Achieve Your Financial Goals
It’s possible to have peace of mind when it comes to your finances, even in the midst of divorce. E3 can help you:
- Untangle marital assets
- Evaluate the impact of settlement options so that you’re able to make informed decisions
- Revise or begin your retirement plan
- Personalize and grow your investments
- Save for retirement
- Utilize settlement resources wisely
- Provide for yourself and for your loved ones
We understand that, particularly at this time in your life, the last thing you need is another complicated process. That’s why we make your path to financial stability and success easy to navigate with a straightforward approach:
- Define personal goals. How do you envision the rest of your life unfolding? Spelling out your hopes and dreams allows us to personalize our strategy and track our progress over time.
- Take Inventory. Next, we take time to learn about your current financial life. What assets are at your disposal, and what responsibilities do you need to maintain? No matter what state your finances are in, getting the full picture can help set us up for success.
- Make a plan. After we’ve gathered information, we work with you to make a customized investment and savings plan that can sustain you and your dependents in the long term.
- Monitor and adjust. We’ll keep an eye on your portfolio long after your plan is established so that we can adjust it according the market—and life’s—ups and downs.
Get in Touch
Are you ready to feel empowered by your finances? Request a consultation.