FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR FAMILIES
Meet your family’s needs today and save for tomorrow.
Managing your family’s finances isn’t easy. In addition to offsetting the cost of raising kids, you’re probably facing hefty financial burdens, such as saving for retirement, college tuition, home ownership, and more. Nevertheless, balancing your family’s short and long-term financial goals is possible.
We know from experience. E3 advisors are experts in helping young, career-oriented families support each family member’s needs—both now and in the future. By creating a comprehensive, personalized financial plan, we can help your family prioritize financial goals, cover expenses, and save for long-term security.
Achieve your financial goals.
Your family deserves all the benefits of strong financial foundation. E3 can help you:
- Save for college
- Plan for retirement
- Protect family members with insurance that yields benefits in good times and bad
- Use unexpected assets (inheritance money, stock options, bonuses etc.) wisely
- Enjoy short and long-term financial flexibility
Our goal is to make the financial planning process simple, even though your life is not. Our approach eliminates the guesswork:
- Define your family’s goals. First, we’ll learn all that we can about you, your family, and your collective plans for the future. Telling us what’s in store will prepare us to identify and prioritize your goals, together.
- Minimize Risk. Protecting your family is one of our top priorities. Before moving forward with a plan, we identify areas areas in which you are financially vulnerable so that we can take action to protect your family and its assets.
- Make a plan. We’ll help you decide which savings, investment, and insurance strategies are right for your family.
- Monitor and adjust. We understand that things change. We’ll create a flexible financial plan—and watch it closely—so that we’re prepared to respond to your needs and market fluctuations.
Get in Touch
Is your family’s financial future secure? Request a consultation.