FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR THOSE NEARING RETIREMENT
Make a smooth transition from working to retirement.
If you want to maintain your current lifestyle as a retired person, it’s important to start planning early. Of course, sometimes that’s easier said than done. Retirement planning encompasses a wide variety of investment and savings strategies–choosing the ones that are best for you can be time-consuming and overwhelming.
E3 can help. We have extensive experience advising individuals who are beginning to envision and prepare for post-career life. While you’re still working, we’ll help you allocate resources wisely so that you’re able to facilitate a smooth transition from professional life to retirement. Our end goal? Healthy finances, and a happy retirement.
Achieve Your Financial Goals
Making a retirement plan doesn’t have to be complicated. E3 can help you:
- Grow your current wealth
- Save for a fulfilling lifestyle
- Invest so that your money works hard for you long after you retire
Our straightforward, methodical approach to retirement planning paves the way for long-term success and stability in just five simple steps:
- Define your retirement goals. The first step toward a fruitful retirement is defining your vision for the future. Together, we’ll decide how much money you’ll need to sustain your plans and lifestyle goals.
- Establish timing. Based on your savings goals, financial responsibilities, and lifestyle needs, we’ll help you determine the ideal time to retire.
- Make a plan. Next, we’ll work with you to create a customized wealth accumulation strategy that accounts for your goals as well as potential unknowns associated with retirement.
- Begin framework for retirement income. We’ll make sure that your portfolio is on track to generate income during retirement.
- Monitor and adjust. We’ll keep an eye on your money and adjust your plan as the market ebbs and flows.
Get in Touch
Is retirement in your not-so-distant future? Request a consultation.